Who said IT Services Industry is not exciting anymore?
As we have been witnessing, IT services industry is increasingly moving away from labor arbitrage models to innovation and automation driven, IP-led models that promise a hybrid approach to the way services companies can work.
This post is about celebrating these inflection points and describes how Cigniti is changing gears to accommodate the changing dynamics of digital economy which calls for increased focus on independent software testing.
Strategy shifts that Cigniti is adopting to stay relevant, change the rules of the game, and yet keep it exciting:
- Cigniti is investing in ultra-niche micro vertical focused startups in areas that can significantly disrupt the existing offerings. The areas covered are Retail, Digital, Internet of Things, Analytics and Big Data, Mobile, Healthcare, Fintech, Augmented reality, Omni channel solutions etc.
- SmartBear and Cigniti Technologies Sign Strategic Partnership to Assure Software Quality in the Connected World
- Connected enterprise demands absolutely resilient software- Cigniti predicts top 10 trends of software testing in 2016
Some other areas that are disrupting the overall IT services Industry space that Cigniti believes will create specific need for Independent software testing are:
- FinTech and disruption in BFSI space –We have specific offerings in the area of BFSI for helping the world of financial services.
- Digital is the future – One of the key areas of focus at Cigniti are Digital assurance offerings that are powering enterprises and ISVs.
Essentially independent software testing will play a very important role in ensuring businesses stay relevant in the digital economy by getting applications right the first time.
Read this blog to know more about the Changing dynamics of IT services